Monday, May 18, 2009

This is what happens when you get it right the first time!


A gentle obscurity, originally uploaded by Breathe in Digital.

View this on a black background

It feels exceedingly good to be figuring more out about my lights. This photo required virtually no editing whatsoever, just a few minor tweaks for the sake of it, but no hours of post production like my dance shots.

Cammila, as always, is gorgeous and a great model to work with (okay, the only model I've worked with). It helps that she's one of my best friends ever and lives in the same apartment complex as me, of course, but still, the fact that she runs an awesome fashion blog and I run this little photo blog makes our friendship suddenly even more mutually beneficial than it already was. Thanks, Cammila, for being awesome!

Here's one more to tide you over. See the full set at my Flickr (Cammila has her own album on my site, now).




A Celebration, originally uploaded by Breathe in Digital.

2 comments:

Erica at May 19, 2009 at 10:34 AM said...

These are great Ryan! So cute!

Erica

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Great composition and light. You have the touch!
ps
I want her number! lol

 
Home | About
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes