Monday, June 29, 2009

Dubious


Dubious, originally uploaded by Breathe in Digital.

This is my first attempt at a serious self portrait. Made some lighting mistakes, so this is the only photo of the night that I think really works. Looks pretty good on black.

The phenomenal Cammila helped me out with posing and with hitting the remote shutter trigger for me, and without her I don't think I would have gotten a good one for the night. Thanks!


If you haven't noticed, for the last two weeks I've had shots up on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I'm going to try hard to keep to this routine throughout the summer (don't know about when the semester starts), so put it in your calendars boys and girls, and keep checking back!

0 comments:

 
Home | About
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes