Monday, July 20, 2009

Walls of Depot Town


Blue Wall, originally uploaded by RLHyde [breatheindigital].

I love Ypsilanti, and it seems that I love it more and more every time I spend some time around the Depot Town area. Kathleen and I spent much of the day there on Saturday (lunch at Sidetrack, a trip to Shadow Art Fair at the Corner, and some reading at the Ugly Mug), and while we were around Depot Town I noticed how beautiful these old buildings really are. I just had to get a few shots of her posing in front of them.

I think I'll definitely be using these areas as backdrops for photo shoots in the future, so keep your eyes pealed.



Red Wall, originally uploaded by RLHyde [breatheindigital].

0 comments:

 
Home | About
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes