Monday, August 10, 2009

Dan


Dan, originally uploaded by RLHyde [breatheindigital].

Dan is one of the coolest people ever made. He used to be the guitarist in Out of the Water, an old band that I was in that was remarkably influential in my life. That was just the start, though. In recent years he's been in the Peace Corps in Bolivia and has worked as some sort of civil engineer (the details escape me at the moment) in Chile. Now he's back in town for a little bit, but soon he'll end up at Princeton, taking classes for the first time since he graduated from UofM. He's pretty hardcore. If anyone deserves super-dramatic, totally badass lighting, it's him!

Dan: now that you're back in the states, I expect more frequent visits. Nay, I demand it.

1 comments:

Dan Wright at August 11, 2009 at 10:59 PM said...

Sometimes the only way to get satisfaction is to demand it.

Maybe next time we can take some photos that show my more tender side. The side I usually keep protected by kevlar and samurai armor.

 
Home | About
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes