Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Painted Buddha


Budha Two, originally uploaded by Breathe in Digital.

I don't have my remote triggers yet, but that's not stopping me from playing with my new gear. To imitate having a flash firing into a flash umbrella off camera, I put one of my new sb-600 flashes on top of my camera (only way I can get it to fire), set up my flash umbrella to the upper left of this shot, and swiveled the head of the flash so that it was firing into the umbrella. I would have liked to have been able to use my second flash to fill the background or create some more contrast on the image, but you work with what you have, right?

This one looks best in the large format, so click on it and then click on "all sizes" at the top of the image on Flickr.

0 comments:

 
Home | About
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes