Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let's not forget about the flowers


Bee, originally uploaded by Breathe in Digital.

In the euphoria that has resulted from all of my new lighting toys, I nearly forgot how great it can be to just walk around and snap shots of things you see. Yesterday I had the opportunity to search around the Matthaei Botanical Gardens for photo opportunities with Kathleen. The flowers there are not in full force yet, of course, but there were some great sights to see. This was my favorite capture of the trip.

In the meantime, I recently did an engagement shoot with my friends Sam and Jenny, and a couple of photos from that session will definitely end up here once I work some more on the set (650 photos, egad!), and tomorrow I'll be doing a shoot with Holly. A proper shoot, not just a shot at a bar like last time, though I really did like that shot.

Until then.


UPDATE: A big shout out to my roommate, David Wizard, for putting together my new banner! Much better than that pile of rubble I had picked out before.

2 comments:

Erica at June 6, 2009 at 11:14 PM said...

I love this pic Ryan! And the new banner. The colors are so bright it's surreal.

Anonymous said...

So far. the 'Bee' is you!

 
Home | About
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes