Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oberon Season


Over Oberon, originally uploaded by Breathe in Digital.

It's been Oberon season for a while now, but I personally don't consider it to be officially started until I get to have a drink with my friend Holly. Our Oberon celebrations started many years ago while we were both still in undergrad. Back then, the Oberon would often be accompanied by huge slabs of oranges and various cheeses. We liked to pretend we were classy ;)

In other news, a photo of mine got featured on the Mod Cloth Blog! While the post is basically just about Cammila and her blog, I can still revel in the use of the photo. I'm going to see if I can get them to put up an attribution while I'm at it . . .

UPDATE: The very nice people at Mod Cloth have added the attribution to that photo! It was certainly just a case of oversight, no worries. Thanks!

0 comments:

 
Home | About
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes